We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to who should provide care for your pet. And we are grateful to be included in that search.
So why choose QCAH?
- We have fear free certified team members, and believe in the mission of Fear Free Pets (more about the Fear Free initiative here).
- In addition, QCAH has Human-Animal Bond certified staff members, as embracing and enhancing the human animal bond is central to our mission.
- We have experienced, dedicated doctors and support staff.
- We care for dogs, cats, and “exotic” patients such as birds, rabbits, reptiles, and other “pocket pets”.
- We have a great relationship with local specialty and emergency veterinary hospitals in the event your pet needs after hours or specialty care.
- We provide comprehensive preventative care for patients of all ages.
- Laser therapy is available in-house for non-invasive pain management and healing.
- Telemedicine is available when appropriate!
- We have in-house and reference laboratory bloodwork readily available.
- Digital dental and standard radiography is available on site, in addition to ultrasonagraphy.
- Dentistry, including dental xrays, is available, including cleaning and extractions if warrented.
- We perform major and elective surgeries – including soft tissue, orthopedic, and ophthalmic.
- QCAH has an in-house pharmacy as well as a comprehensive online pharmacy for all your pet’s medication needs.
Have questions that we didn’t answer here? Please feel free to reach out to us!